This week the Moon moves through Cancer, Leo, Virgo and Libra. From these signs, Luna makes a lot of connections this week, especially on Thursday, affecting our personal emotional expression. Adding to the Moon’s personal focus, most of the planets that make waves for us this week are also the personal planets – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Where things in week’s past have been out of our hands or were more trans-personal or collective in nature, this week is more focused on our personal choices and actions.
Here’s another great idea…. Get the Energy Almanac and the Magic Maker’s Planner & Playbook bundle!
Astrology for 2019 – What to Expect & How To Navigate the Year Ahead
Zoom Webinar – $25
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
4:00 pm PT/7 pm ET
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an idea going into the New Year on what to expect from an astrological point of view, and how to best use the energies of the year to your advantage? I have just the webinar for you!
I’m going to break down month-by-month the most important transits, planetary changes, eclipses and more during this webinar.
And, as a Free gift for purchasing your seat at the webinar, I am giving each of you a 12-month Transit Report filled with the days that are most important to you personally for the year ahead!
Jupiter in Sagittarius, Saturn & Pluto coming closer and closer to conjunction, Uranus in Taurus, and Eclipses across Cancer & Capricorn are just a few of the major transit occurring this coming year. You will definitely want to know what to watch out for, when to take action in your finances, relationships, careers and more!
Here’s how to participate:
1. Purchase your webinar by Registering via Zoom We are using the Zoom webinar platform where you can connect either via computer or telephone. If you are outside of the United States, Zoom will also give you options to use your country specific phone numbers.
2. After registration is completed, there will be a link back to this website for you to order your
FREE 12-month Astrology Transit Report (link takes you to a sample).
The webinar is being recorded so if you join the webinar late or cannot make it to the Live event, you can still gain access with your purchase.
Space is limited so Register for the Webinar here: Astrology for 2019
MindShift on Demand
by Donna Blevins, Phd
This Wednesday 11/14/18 I am interviewing the author of MindShift On Demand, Donna Blevins, Phd in the MetaCafe at 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET.
The brain is the most powerful tool you own, yet most people fail to understand it.
MindShift On Demand will teach you to tap into this potential and be the best version of yourself: confident, authentic and in control!
Learn battle-tested techniques to:
- Perform at the highest levels under pressure
- Control your emotions instead of letting them control you
- Eliminate negative self-talk and replace it with confidence that attracts success
- Strengthen your body by strengthening your mind
Any mind is a terrible thing to ignore. MindShift On Demand will help you bring out the best in yours!
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear, first hand from the author, Donna Blevins, Phd!
Find out more about Donna Blevins, what people are saying about the book, and how to get your copy of the book:
Tune in to the MetaCafe on the Living Astrology Facebook page on Wednesday, November 14th. 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET
On Thursday, November 8, 2018, Jupiter – planet of Growth, Expansion, Wisdom and Optimism – moves into Sagittarius for a 1 year stay. Hallalujah! Jupiter has been swimming in the depths of Scorpio for the last year, and I think it’s high time for us to have a breath of fresh air.
Jupiter in Sagittarius is in the sign of its rulership and that means it has more power to accomplish its goals – Luck, Optimism, Generosity, & Abundance and the Spiral toward a consciousness evolution! Jupiter in Sagittarius easily growth and expands through knowledge and understanding – or as I like to say – Seeing the Bigger Picture!
Jupiter in Scorpio Review
Before we make the move into Sagittarius energy, let’s look back at the year we have spent with Jupiter in Scorpio to see what it is we have learned and experienced. First we have learned to live our passions. Scorpio urged us to cut out the fluff and to focus on what matters most for us. When we aligned our passions and our energies we found that the world opened up for us in some key ways – the right people, right timing and awesome opportunities became available.
There has also been a sort of rawness or edginess to our interactions with one another as we were less focused on fair & polite in favor of getting to the heart of something. Values present under Jupiter in Scorpio were based in decisiveness, intensity, will power, commitment, and strength.
In terms of expanding knowledge and understanding, Jupiter in Scorpio brought us depth work in Psychology and new research in Science. We also explored esoterica and the occult, taboos, hidden things, secrets & conspiracy theories.
On a scale never before seen before we devolved into a political landscape where it seemed it was okay to say and do anything without consequences. It was almost as if we were transfixed and hypnotized by “crass, narcissistic, and bellicose” characters out there in the world. Anything tactful, diplomatic, and cooperative was thrown out the window!
Jupiter in Scorpio themes have been all about Sex, Money, Power, Death, & Crisis. Well hopefully those themes come to an end this week!
Jupiter in Sagittarius
Jupiter has a 12 year cycle, transiting each sign of the Zodiac for approximately 1 yr. The last time Jupiter was in Sagittarius was November 23, 2006 to December 18, 2007. You can look back to those dates in your own life to see what themes were up for you, and how you managed growth and expansion during that time.
Jupiter in Sagittarius will bring opportunity to increase our cultural and Spiritual awareness by:
- Expanding our connection to our Higher Mind
- Adopting a more global or “big picture” viewpoint
- Having Faith & Trust in a higher power
- Deepens our philosophical or religious thoughts
- WATCH OUT for Zealotry or Self-Righteousness – these are two of the negative and less inclusive traits of Jupiter in Sagittarius
Jupiter in Sagittarius increases optimism in each of us by:
- Doing the “right” thing keeps us moving in an optimistic direction and in some ways becomes protective
- Take on a “things will work out” attitude
Jupiter in Sagittarius – Moderation vs. Over-indulgent vs. Extravagance
- We are prone to do things in an over-the-top way during Jupiter in Sagittarius as moderation doesn’t come easy to Jupiter nor to Sagittarius!
- We can become reckless and over-confident
- There is also the danger of becoming “know it all’s” refusing to see the truth right in front of us.
Jupiter in Sagittarius – Confident, Courageous & taking Calculated Risks
- We can so identify with our own opinions, beliefs and perceptions that we cannot see reason
- To grow & expand positively we must be …. Confident but Cautious
- To grow & expand it is best we be … Courageous, but Cautious
- To grow & expand we must be willing to …. take Calculated Risks without being Risky!
Finally, Jupiter in Sagittarius brings Good Fortune, Luck and Opportunity when we are:
- Inspired & Inspirational
- Practice what we preach
- Maintain Perspective …. See the Big picture
- Rise above pettiness & self-righteousness
Below are a few things that happened under the last Jupiter in Sagittarius transit 2006-2007:
October 2006 – N. Korea claims to have conducted its first-ever nuclear test
November 2006 – Saddam Hussein sentenced to death
December 2006 – Expansion of the European Union
January 2007 – Steve Jobs introduces the iPhone and the first female Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is elected in the USA.
February 2007 –
- IPCC report concluding that climate change is likely to be caused by humans released.
- N. Korea agrees to shutdown its nuclear facilities in a first step toward denuclearization
June 2007 – iPhone, the first smartphone is released in the USA
July 2007 – Live Earth concert to promote environmental awareness
August 2007 – French Bank BNP Paribas blocks withdrawals from 3 hedge funds heavily committed in sub-prime mortgages and so begins the 2007-2008 global financial crisis
September 2007 – The United Nations adopts “Declaration on the Rights of Indiginous Peoples,” and The Universal Forum of Cultures opens in Monterrey, Mexico to promote cultural awareness.
Will we see a repeat in any of these themes in the upcoming year? Likely, yes we will. Here are a couple of the most likely:
- Another Global Financial Crisis – with the planet Uranus in Taurus and Jupiter in Sagittarius, I feel like we are going to see another recession or economic slowdown. This one may even be more severe because we seemingly didn’t learn the lessons of the last big meltdown!
- I believe we will see more gesturing from N. Korea – is it going to be more nuclear tests??? or do they so want to gain legitimacy and inclusiveness on the global stage that they make these nuclear threats a thing of the past. I think it will be the second one.
- More work on environmental awareness and demands for the EPA to reinstate controls on corporations to become more environment friendly.
I guess we’ll know more by the end of the Jupiter in Sagittarius transit!
If you would rather watch the video presentation of this talk, follow this link to the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/4AfJNPTpRUQ
Week of November 5-11, 2018